All canine boarding kennels are a personal, solid-sided run with daytime indoor and outdoor access though a guillotine style door (weather permitting). The floors throughout the boarding facility are heated, and in warmer weather, the kennel temperature is regulated with a swamp cooler to help ensure a comfortable stay for all pets.
Please bring your pet’s normal food in pre-packaged (per meal) individual baggies. We realize some pets have special needs regarding food. If you have any questions about the best way to package your pet’s meals, please give us a call.
– Glass front runs
– 24/7 camera access on your smartphone
– Located in the front half of the boarding facility – quieter environment
– Indoor/outdoors access
– Morning and evening Room Service
– Bedding as needed with daily Housekeeping
– Complimentary bath before going home*